Unit 3 Travel Journal
短语：all the time be out of date
语法：The –ed form
1. 动词的-ed形式一般由动词加-ed构成。-ed形式与-ing 形式在句法功能上基本相同，从意义上看，两者却有差别：现在分词与其逻辑主语之间是主动关系，过去分词与其逻辑主语之间是被动关系；现在分词表示一般性或正在进行的动作，过去分词则表示已经完成的动作。 过去分词 作表语一般用来表示感受、状态(系词+分词)。如： We were very interested in the novel she gave us yesterday. 我们对她昨天给我们的小说非常感兴趣。 She was quite frightened by the sudden noise outside the door. 她被门外突然的吵闹声吓住了。 可以用作表语的常见过去分词有：delighted, disappointed, upset, astonished, excited, frightened, interested, puzzled, exhausted, satisfied等
作定语 ．-ed分词可以作前置定语如： He is a retired worker. 他是一个退休工人。 She likes to drink cold boiled water. 他喜欢喝凉白开。 ．-ed分词作后置定语时，其功能相当于一个定语从句。如： They were inspecting the houses damaged by the storm. 他们正在视察被暴风雨毁坏的房屋。on time_______ in time_________ at one time ______________
at a time __________ take one’s time _______________
1. Don’t use words,expressions,or phrases _______ only to people with specific knowledge. (04 上海)
A. being known B. having been known C. to be known D.known
2. Prices of daily goods _______ through a computer can be lower than store prices.
A. are bought B. bought C.been bought D.buying
3. Don’t all speak at once! ______ ,please.
A. Each at one time B. One by one time
C. One for each time D. One at a time
4.— I’m afraid I can’t finish the book within this week.
— ______ .
A. Please go ahead B.That’s right
C. Not at all D. Take your time
5. The ____ look on his face suggested he _____ that.
A. surprised ; hadn’t expected B. surprising ; hadn’t expected
C. surprising ; hadn’t expected D. surprising ; wouldn’t have expected
6. The glass of water is too hot. I prefer some cold _____ water.
A. boiling B. boiled C. having boiled D. to boil
7. The book can be used in ____ countries.
A. English-spealing B. English-spoken
C. speaking-English D. speak-English
高考学习网－中国最大高考学习网站Gkxx.com | 我们负责传递知识！